Fri, 24 Jun|
Paphos International Film Festival
Paphos International Film Festival (PIFF) is back for its 7th edition and will take place at the garden of Technopolis 20, under the starts. The programme consists of thirty amazing short films and documentaries from around the world.
Time & Location
24 Jun, 20:45 – 26 Jun, 23:00
Technopolis 20, Nikolaou I. Nikolaidi Ave, Paphos, Cyprus
About the Event
Paphos International Film Festival (PIFF) is back for its 7th edition with a rich programme of open-air screening that will take place at the garden of Technopolis 20, under the starts, from Friday to Sunday, 24-26 June 2022.
The programme of the festival consists of thirty amazing short films and documentaries from around the world: Greece, Spain, Kenya, Italy, Germany, France, Croatia, Russia, Egypt, UK, Uganda, Lebanon, Iran, Belgium, Serbia, China, Malaysia.
Like every year, people vote for their favourite movies of each night and these votes lead to the Audience Award!
PIFF is committed to supporting authentically independent short films and it aims to research, promote and develop the art of independent film making.
All films will be screened in their original language with English subtitles.
Suitable for ages 18+
Organisers: Nicolas Iordanou and Sylvia Nicolaides
Information: www.piffcyprus.com / email@example.com
More details for each film you can find here.
Friday, 24 June
1. PARTICULES FINES (France), Director: Grégory Robin
2. HOT SPOT (France), Director: Anaïs Couet-Lannes
3. I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING, JUST SAYIN (Croatia), Director: Sanja Milardović
4. GOD DRESS YOU (Italy), Director: Mattia Epifani
5. THE HUNDRED YEAR FEUD (Serbia), Director: Stephan Bookas
6. BEFORE I DIE (Spain, Kenya), Director: Iker Esteibarlanda
7. IT'S COLD (Russia), Director: Danil Ivanov
8. RAP NIGHT (France), Director: Salvatore Lista
9. DYSTOPIA (Cyprus, Greece), Director: Thanos Angelis
10. SOLAR ECLIPSE (Iran), Directors: Alireza Ghasemi, Raha Amirfazli
11. VEGAN (France), Directors: Arnaud Baur, Aurélie Chesné
Saturday, 25 June
1. AT THE AIRPORT (Greece), Director: Michalis Mathioudakis
2. GOOD GERMAN WORK (Germany), Director: Jannis Alexander Kiefer
3. ROADBLOCK (France, Lebanon), Director: Dahlia Nemlich
4. BIG (Italy), Director: Daniele Pini
5. WORK IT CLASS (Spain), Director: Pol Diggler
6. NSENENE (UK, Uganda), Director: Michelle Coomber
7. KHADIGA (Egypt, France), Director: Morad Mostafa
8. i'M STILL ALIVE (Spain), Director: Rafael Nieto
9. SQUISH (Belgium), Director: Xavier Seron
Sunday, 25 June, Student Films
1. CUSTARD (Russia), Director: Arsen Chobanyan
2. UNKNOWN, ROOM 147 (Germany), Director: Tamara Denić
3. STILL LIFE (Greece), Director: Iordanis Theodosiadis
4. LAMBLIKE (Serbia), Director: Jovan Dimoski
5. GARLAND (Russia), Director: Nikita Andrienko
6. I DON'T FEEL LIKE HOME ANYWHERE ANYMORE (China), Director: Viv Li
7. I.BROTSKY (Russia), Director: Asha Shovgan
8. PARKING LOT (Malaysia), Directors: Hannan Syed, Firdaus Balam
9. RETURN (Germany), Director: Ghiath Al Mhitawi
10. UNAVAILABLE (Germany), Director: Eléna Weiß