CV writing workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This short workshop aims to introduce learners to personal, social, and learning to learn (PSL) competences, while helping them to discover their strengths as well as areas that require improvement.
During the workshop participants will also learn about the newly updated Europass platform, how they can benefit by registering to it as well as how to prepare detailed and well-structured Europass CV that fits European standards.
Main aims of the workshop:
• Introduction of the PSL competences
• Help participants to discover and evaluate their own skills and competencies in a structured way
• Introduce the newly updated Europass platform and new features of it such as receiving suggestions of interesting jobs and courses that are relevant for the user, sharing one’s profile with employers and recruiters for new job opportunities, etc.
• Assist learners to transfer their knowledge, skills, and competences to Europass profile and CV
• Provide tips and advice on how to phrase skills & knowledge in a more employer friendly manner will be given
This workshop is aimed at people who are looking to enhance their professional profile and increase their employability. It is suitable for both people who are employed and people who are looking for employment.
The workshop is FREE, however due to limited space available and COVID-19 measures, the pre-registration is required. Please register to the event by filling the online form here: https://forms.gle/58rdxuwd9SDHRa177
Each participant will receive printed workshop material, access to online materials and the certificate of attendance.
Health & safety measure guidelines will be implemented – participants will be asked to wear masks, keep the social distance, etc.
Organiser: Dorea Educational Institute